Workers’ compensation is a no-fault system of benefits paid by employers to workers who experience job-related injuries or diseases.
Workplace accidents are not 100% unavoidable. Luckily our Workers’ Compensation system is a great mechanism to minimize the loss due to workplace mishaps. If you are unable to return to work after being injured at work, the state not only compensates you for your medical expenses, but also makes up for your lost time, financially. A work injury can be a physical and emotional setback, sometimes even life endangering. Dr. Zaki Anwar, MD completely understand this. For workers compensation we extend our full cooperation towards all the employees, the lawyers, insurance companies, and employers to help minimize the loss and provide best medical care at a minimal cost.
Our motto is basically to minimize the damage of work related injuries. Our aim is to guide the people who suffer from injuries at work. And for this we have on board our exceptional team of specialists. They provide the right care for such occurrences. Our ideal physicians
- Accept patients who are covered by workers compensation insurance.
- Use best practices to provide compassionate and high quality medical care.
- Have overall commendable outcomes at relatively reasonable cost throughout the illness or injury.
Following points are important while choosing a best physician and facility:
- JCAHO Accreditation: Make sure the care facility is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Provides comfortable transportation from the site of injury to the healthcare facility.
- Has complete drug screening facility
- Has the best Medication Management and Behavior Modification by qualified psychologist.
- Provides MRI and CT scan services.
- Has onsite Lab.
- Provides medical reports within 72 hours.
- Provide narrative reports and second opinion.
Common work injuries include herniated discs, fractures, torn rotator cuffs, knee injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, hearing loss, amputations and burns are treatable Workman compensation.