Arm pain, generally on the left side, merged by a compression of the chest, nausea, and trouble breathing can be considered as a symptom of coronary artery disease or even a heart attack. A varied range of issues can result in arm pain, including joint inflammation and injuries to compressed nerves and trauma. In the case of arm pain, soreness, itching, numbness, or uneasiness in the structures of the arm can be experienced.
In some cases, arm pain causes include an injury, irritation, or inflammation of the skin, muscles, bones, or joints can trigger arm pain. On the other hand, arm pain causes could include some everyday tasks such as typing, writing, working with tools, playing sports, lifting heavy items, or exercising can result in arm pain.
How to Take Care Of Arm Pain Yourself?
In some cases, arm injuries can be taken care of home treatment. On the off chance that you believe that you have a broken arm or wrist, apply ice packs to the affected area and utilize a sling to help hold your arm still until you can get medicinal consideration.
In the event that you have a compressed nerve or repetitive strain injury, it is better to be constant about therapy; keep up good posture; and take frequent breaks at work in the middle of repetitive actions, for example, playing an instrument or rehearsing your golf swing.
Different kinds of arm pain will show signs of improvement on their own, particularly on the off chance that you begin R.I.C.E. measures soon after your injury.
- It is advisable to take a break from ordinary tasks.
- Put an ice pack on the sore area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day.
- Utilize a compression bandage to lessen swelling.
- In the event that possible, elevate your arm to help lessen swelling.
However, It Is Advisable To Look For Emergency Treatment On The Off Chance That You Have:
- Arm, shoulder or back pain that takes place all of a sudden, is strangely extreme, or is accompanied by pressure, fullness or squeezing in the chest.
- An evident abnormality or swollen bone in arm or wrist, particularly in the event that you have bleeding or other injuries.
See Your Doctor Immediately On The Off Chance That You Have:
- Arm, shoulder or back pain that takes place due to any kind of physical exertion and is alleviated by rest.
- A sudden injury to your arm, especially on the off chance that you hear a snap or cracking sound.
- Extreme pain and swelling in the arm.
- Difficulty moving arm normally or turning arm from palm up to palm down and the other way around.